Exciting SAFF News!!
2nd Annual Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair (SAFF) Logo Contest
SAFF is seeking enthusiastic fiber artists to create a logo to be used on all SAFF souvenirs for the 2023
Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, October 20 – 22.
● Artwork will contain at least one or more fiber animals, for example: sheep, angora goats, llamas, alpacas, and/or angora rabbits.
● Artwork can also contain fiber preparation tools such as crochet/knitting needles, weaving looms and/or shuttles, spinning wheels and drop spindles. Fiber products such as curly locks, roving andyarn may be included as well.
● The logo must contain the words: “SAFF” and “2023” and “30th Anniversary”
● Artwork should be in color.
● Dimensions for digital entries are minimum 8.5″ wide x 11″ tall and not to exceed 10″ wide x 16″ tall, and a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
● Acceptable file formats for digitized artwork: .jpg, .tiff, .tif, .psd, .png, .eps – minimum 300 dpi resolution. A transparent background is preferred.
● Submissions will be judged, in part, on ability to be reproduced on garments using screen color printing. Full color artwork with many colors (eg. watercolor rainbows) are less likely to reproduce well. Hence, we recommend using up to 5 colors maximum and refrain from multiple gradients.
The winning logo becomes the property of SAFF and will be used for the 2023 SAFF Event. The logo will be printed on t-shirts and other merchandise for sale at the event. Credit for work will be posted on the SAFF website, the event program, and social media. For the purpose of merchandise requirements, the SAFF board reserves the right to reproduce, alter and otherwise change the original winning artwork for our best use. The winning artwork will become the property of the SAFF board.
Deadline for artwork is May 31, 2023.
Submission must include the artist’s name, address, email & phone.
Winner will be announced July 1, 2023.
Best of luck everyone!
To submit your artwork or if you have any questions, contact: