Lodging & RV Sites
SAFF takes place during “Leaf Season” and rooms fill up quickly. Try to make your reservations as soon as possible. The actual address is 1301 Fanning Bridge Road, Fletcher, NC 28732 Also the zip code of 28704 which is Arden.
RV Site Rental Information-there are, roughly, 125 full hook-up RV sites
- SAFF can provide a number of full hook-ups for Recreational Vehicles on the Grounds of the Western NC Agricultural Center at a cost of $45/night before October 1. After October 1 $90. No refunds after October 1
- RV Site locations are along the fence by Fanning Bridge Road; on the right-hand side of the Alpaca Barn; in front of Barns A & B, and along the back area at the lower end of the fairgrounds.
- Campers will need to bring a splitter for water, as most of the locations share 1 hydrant between 2 sites.
- Site selection is based on first-come-first-served. Specific RV sites are not reserved, because there is no way for us to police this across the board.
- All RV’s must post their RV Sticker on the passenger’s side of their windshield where it can be easily seen from outside. (These stickers indicate what nights have been paid for.) You will be required to check in with the front desk or Friends and Fiberworks in the Davis arena and to get your sticker.
- You MUST fill out a 2023 RV rental form and mail it to Lorri Helms or if you would like to register and pay online click here. If you are unable to download the Reservation Form or register online, contact Lorri to have them sent to you.
- No matter where you chose to camp, entry to and exit from the fairgrounds is from Airport Rd only.
258 Angel Road
Mars Hill, NC 28754